Jack Thammarat - Orange Jam with Vigier

Lets talk about music and musicians
kwaka69

13 Jun 2009 22:13

I was just looking through Youtube and found this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xa94LfNGXIA

Great guitarist worth checking out his entry for guitar idol this year.

edit: I see he has just won it!

Thierry
Super user
Super user

29 Dec 2009 18:06

Excellent  
Iceman
Super user
Super user

14 Mar 2010 11:56

kwaka69 wrote:Great guitarist worth checking out his entry for guitar idol this year. I see he has just won it!
I didn't know him before, but I'm really impressed by his style and precision. He seems to be very productive and popular in Thailand.He has also a website with lots of news about his activities: http://www.jackthammarat.net/
Iceman
Super user
Super user

21 Mar 2010 18:21

Here on this new video demonstrates Jack his brand new Graphtech Ghost pickup system, the Acoustiphonic Modular Pre-amp and the Hexpander MIDI Interface. The Ghost Pickup System can be installed on most Strat? style, Tele? style, Wilkinson?, Tune-O-Matic, AVT-II (wraparound), PRS?, Floyd Rose Original or Licenced, P/J-Basses, and any bass that accepts a Hipshot A-style bridge. The Acousti-Phonic adds realistic, acoustic sound to your electric guitar or bass, without altering your magnetic pickups. You can use magnetic and acoustic sounds one at a time, or blended together for an enhanced electric effect. The Hexpander adds MIDI capability to almost any guitar or bass.Check it and dive into a new world of sounds!
Iceman
Super user
Super user

24 Mar 2011 14:46

And here, after a while, I just found him again with his Starry Night Cover from Joe Satriani.Listen to his sound, for me is it always a pleasure!Gear - Vigier Excarlibur Special Guitar, Roland VG-99 and Boss PS-2 Power Stack.