Arpege II Manual / Preamp / Electronics

Lets talk about guitars
pete2445
New
New

03 Jul 2016 20:46

Hi there, i was lucky and could get my hands on a horrible color painted vigier arpege II (serial 62). I am lucky and am able to remove the gunck some other guy added to this loverly instrument.

Unfortunately I did not found a manual that matches my bass. Can someone please help me. Master Volume has push pull and i got two outputs on the bass.

http://www.remote-exploit.org/images/IMG_6209.JPG

Thank You

Max

Phil_K
Super user
Super user

05 Jul 2016 11:59

Hi Max,

assuming the electronics are all original, the Knobs are of the following configuration: - The Volume knob has a +10dB Boost on Pull- The Knob closest to the pickup selector switch also has Push/Pull and engages the parametric EQ. Whenn pulled you can boost or cut a frequency, which you set by the middle knob. - The last knob is a "regular" tone control.- the little switch between the tone-knob and the frq-knob is a phase switch and you can put the pickups in or out of phase. (not totally sure here though)

The output on the side is a normal output. The one on the top though bypasses all electronics but the pickup selector and the phase switch. (so all knobs are inactive) so it's kind of a "studio"-mode.

Hope I could help :)CheersPhil

P.S. are you sure the green is not original? there have been some strange colors from Vigier :P