VIGIER KAOS A METAL MONSTER!

Lets talk about guitars
jolly666
New
New

27 Aug 2011 10:47

Ive just got my first vigier guitar and i love it,ive played manny of guitar over the years and ive got to say this is the best guitar ive ever played which suits me best its perfect,the neck and the profile is spot on,the pick ups are really good better that most emg,s ive had.Without a doubt in my mind vigier have come up with a great guitar for the metal world,alot of reviews say that the colour scheme is basic but i love black guitars and the killswitch is awesome by the way! this guitar is great value for the dollars so thank you mr vigier have got my dream guitar!
nickeroo
VIP
VIP

28 Aug 2011 13:02

You got the one from World Guitars right? I tried the one Chappell of Bond Street had in, about a year ago. Probably the best guitar I ever played. I literally was dreaming about it fo a long time afterwards. Too bad I could not justify getting it. Great to see you love yours. I just hope more people come to realise how good Vigier is!
jolly666
New
New

30 Aug 2011 13:51

you should get one you wont have any regrets at all,it shredds
1Patrice Vigier
Site Admin
Site Admin

01 Sep 2011 07:12

jolly666 wrote:Ive just got my first vigier guitar and i love it,ive played manny of guitar over the years and ive got to say this is the best guitar ive ever played which suits me best its perfect,the neck and the profile is spot on,the pick ups are really good better that most emg,s ive had.Without a doubt in my mind vigier have come up with a great guitar for the metal world,alot of reviews say that the colour scheme is basic but i love black guitars and the killswitch is awesome by the way! this guitar is great value for the dollars so thank you mr vigier have got my dream guitar!
The mass produced guitars, makes us look good when guitarist jump from one of them to a Vigier :=)Thank you for your nice comments.
kurtdaniel
Super user
Super user

21 Jan 2012 10:02

I love Vigiers and can vouch for their quality, and this specific model looks awesome.. perfect for a metal guitar player..