Vigier Shawn Lane Master question

Lets talk about guitars
thrashed
New
New

02 Mar 2008 20:35

Hi,
i live in sweden and i wonder if it is possible for me to buy this guitar in sweden or from any other plave, maybe some french website? that'll ship to sweden

howcome the vigier guitars are cheaper in america than in europe? don't make sense..
i have the caparison Horus which is a 24.75 scale length guitar which is very easy to play, but i've read the shawn lane is supposed to be the most shredfriendly guitar there is? i also love a versatile guitar and this is no one trick pony??
is the difference in playability very big from this guitar to say the excalibur ultra blues

Ben
VIP
VIP

03 Mar 2008 09:20

The Shawn Lane guitars have no radius and the action therefore is set very low indeed. This configuration will make it effortless for quick, fast legato  style playing but if you like to play more riff based stuff 'digging in' you may not find the Shawn Lane best suited. If you are looking for something 'all round', as you say, I would consider some of our other models as well - The Ultra Blues IMO is one of our most versatile guitars.  As for price - in the states once you convert the dollar they work out about the same as Europe.
thrashed
New
New

03 Mar 2008 15:31

just saw that one aswell and it looks absolutely gorgeus in the seethru blue finish with a maple fretboard! do you know of any shop in europe where onecan order this guitar? i wish there were alot more dealers for vigier outside of france :)
Michel Sigwalt
VIP
VIP

18 Mar 2008 16:44

I just found this link with Google  :   => http://en.euroguitar.com/search.html?word=vigier&category=1  Regards  MS