VIGIER EXALIBUR CUSTOM FOR SALE, GOOD PRICE!!!

Buy or sell an instrument
Melodic Shred Rocks!
Super user
Super user

06 Nov 2009 16:31

Hey guys, I'm selling my Vigier Excalibur Custom In black diamond finishOnly had it for about year and a half, but it is in excellent condition!

New in the UK they retail about ?2100.  I'm willing to sell mine for ?1400 or nearest offer .  It's used but not abused, and it also has Bare Knuckle Pain killer humbuckers and a trilogy single coil in the middle.  These pickups sound amazing, really powerful tone, with loads of bass response and mids making it great for cutting through the mix, works especially well for rock and metal.

There are some belt buckle rashes on the back of the guitar, and one very small ding which I will show in the pictures, otherwise the guitar is in perfect condition.  No pressure cracks or humidity damage, the neck is perfect, a real testimony to the quality of these magnificent guitars!

Factory set up is 9-46 but has 10-46 (standard tuning) at the moment.  If you would like 9-46 as standard set up then just let me know and I will have it professionally set up with 9-46 strings for you at no extra cost.  I will post pictures soon, or you can email me for High res photos.

Be in touch folks!  Will ship to Europe but at buyers risk!  I will not be responsible if it goes missing.  All shipping will be tracked and monitored.  Guitar will be shpped with hiscox life lite standard case, this also has the vigier logo embedded in the case, looks really cool!

Thanks for looking guys, let me know

Melodic Shred Rocks!
Super user
Super user

09 Nov 2009 21:06

doesn't seem to be working...
MELVIN007
New
New

17 Mar 2010 07:42

Hey can you post photo  please ?thanks!________________________________xl twin comforter
Melodic Shred Rocks!
Super user
Super user

17 Mar 2010 10:36

Hi here is one of the photos, I can email more though,Phil
Melodic Shred Rocks!
Super user
Super user

17 Mar 2010 10:36

I cant seem to get the upload tool to work, if you like i can email you pics, just send me your email address, thanks,Phil
Iceman
Super user
Super user

17 Mar 2010 18:31

Melodic Shred Rocks! wrote:I cant seem to get the upload tool to work, if you like i can email you pics, just send me your email address, thanks.
Hey Phil, it has maybe something to do with the file size. The limit is 100 kB per picture, try to reduce the size to the limit.