Vigier Passion 6 String bass with bartollini pick-ups and EQ    

Buy or sell an instrument
Kim V.
New
New

21 May 2007 23:09

Hello,

I'm selling my Vigier Passion 6 String bass  with bartollini pick-ups and bartollini EQ.  The bass was made in 1990 and had serial number 10.

Reason for selling: I want to go back to a 4 or a 5 string. 

I'm willing to consider trades with a differt bass but i prefer just to sell it, the price is something we can talk about but keep it real, this is a vigier after all...

I live in Aalst, Belgium and of course it's possible to test the bass.  I'm willing to send the bass by package but only if i recieve the complete payment in advance.

more pictures of the bass can be found on: http://users.telenet.be/stitch/Vigier/vigier%20bass/

Cheers,

Kim Van Stichel
Attachments
275.jpg
275.jpg (44.96 KiB) Viewed 3559 times
Guggy
New
New

23 May 2007 08:33

Hi KimIt's a wonderful Instrument... I just love Vigier Basses. Since 1998 I own a Passion 3 4-String Bass and it's still the Best I ever played!!! Now I bought a 6-String Bass from Yamaha - it's not bad but it's no Vigier So I allways was looking fo a 6-String Vigier with a Carbon Neck (as usual by Vigier). Does your 6-String has the typical Vigier Carbon Neck with Phenowood Fingerboard?? What should the Price be? I never saw a 6-String Vigier Bass Offered anywhere bevor.....Greetz Guggy from Switzerland
KEV V6 255
VIP
VIP

28 May 2007 19:44

Nice Bass !!
Kim V.
New
New

28 May 2007 23:45

Hey guys,yeah, the bass now  has  a  2-way bartolini EQ: high and bassGuggy: yes, the bass has the vigier neck we all came to love :)  You can see this clearly on the pics normally...  Price: i'm sure we can come to an agreement that suits us both, if you're really interested mail me at stitch@ringofdoom.be Colour: the colour is bright red in fact and i tried to make the pictures so you can really see the true colour but none of the pictures show the true colour of the bass, it's much nicer then on the pictures.Mvg,