Ordering Replacement Zero Fret S in England

Lets talk about anything you want
Bobacco
New
New

11 Dec 2023 13:37

Good afternoon,
Apologies if this is in the wrong place! I contacted the UK dealers as regards ordering a couple of replacement zero frets and they advised that they cannot place orders with Vigier?

What’s the process to order spare parts? I’m a little apprehensive that an integral part of the guitar’s design is proving impossible to get hold of. 

Thanks!
1Patrice Vigier
Site Admin
Site Admin

11 Dec 2023 15:46

In few week, we will open a online shop for our sales parts, please be patient.
Bobacco
New
New

11 Dec 2023 16:13

Hi Patrice,

This is great news - my first Vigier for a few years; glad to be back in the club. 

Will keep my eyes open for the new shop and look forward to using it. 

Thank you for the reply and for what I believe to be the best guitars available for any money (and believe me, I’ve tried most!)

Have a great Christmas and a prosperous New Year, Patrice. :)
apriljones
New
New

15 Feb 2024 02:59

When contacting customer support, provide them with detailed information about your guitar, including the model, serial number, and any other relevant details. This will help them identify the specific zero fret you need.
geometry dash lite
Guitare-mania
New
New

18 Feb 2024 21:04

Hey there! 

No worries at all! It seems like you've hit a roadblock with ordering replacement zero frets for your guitar. Have you tried reaching out directly to Vigier? 
Sometimes, going straight to the source might be the best bet. If that doesn't work, maybe some fellow guitar enthusiasts here have some advice or alternative solutions. 

Good luck! :D