Ultra new tunes...

Lets talk about anything you want
Ben
VIP
VIP

22 Aug 2007 10:35

Hey everyone...just wanted to share with you some of the new material I have been working on over the last year or so...
  I have been using the odd weekend here and there to work on around 20 songs that I intend to release via iTunes, anyway...there is a new song on my bands myspace page CLICK HERE titled 'Nothing Left to Prove'. For this tune I used my Ruby Ultra (Rosewood fingerboard) and Indus for all dirty stuff as well as the Expert for the middle 'clean' section...also the bass was recorded on an Excess. I should have all the tracks mixed by the end of October (fingers crossed).

Let me know what you think?

Ben
VIP
VIP

11 Sep 2007 08:57

Hi all,       Another new track titled 'We Fold' posted on our myspace page HERE - this song was actually inspired by my custom built Ruby Excalibur Ultra...When I received the guitar I went home and wrote like three songs the first night of playing it...This is one of those songs that has survived to make our next album...and yes, all the tracks were recorded using the Ruby Ultra. I especially like this song for the ripping solos!!
Ben
VIP
VIP

09 Oct 2007 14:05

We have just added another new track to our myspace page titled 'Soldiering On' taken from our forthcoming album 'Soldiers of Fortune'. You can listen or download this track for free HERE. This song originally started out as a clean / acoustic intro piece, the night before we were due to record it I took the chord progression and turned it into the track you can now hear. Out of the whole album I probably had the most fun recording this song and used my trusty Ruby Ultra for all the parts. I hope you enjoy! 
B
VIP
VIP

12 Oct 2007 12:41

Sounds good man, i like...also, its cool to see a fellow Therapy? fan too!
Ben
VIP
VIP

12 Oct 2007 18:35

Thank you Brad...yes Therapy? are a cool band...Troublegum was just one of those albums that rocked my world...In one of my early bands we ended up covering the whole album (along with The Almighty's Crank) for our rehearsals!