Hello with video!

Lets talk about anything you want
Hayden
Super user
Super user

11 Jun 2011 10:26

Hi, new to the forums and thought I would say hello. After recently reviewing a few Vigier guitars I found myself in possession of the Shawn Lane model and I have to say I've been playing this far more than could possibly be healthy considering I have to return it. Few guitars reach me in the way this one has, indeed any guitar that fires up your excitement to play to another level is surely a keeper so it looks like I'll have to working on buying one this year.

Although the full review video won't be out for a week or two I still had to play the guitar more and this was part of the result. Forgive the clams, I was having too much fun to care!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wjhBi9VGRyc

nickeroo
VIP
VIP

12 Jun 2011 20:46

I saw your review for the Kaos Excalibur, just yesterday, Mr Hayden. I am glad you really like Vigier guitars and that your enthusiasms not just cos your remarks/vids will be in a national magazine :-D I believe was are in a golden age for guitars, quality wise, and further, I believe Vigier really are at the forefront of it! Everything about them oozes quality, and the playabilty and comfort is astounding.
Hayden
Super user
Super user

13 Jun 2011 08:03

Hi Nickeroo, thanks for watching the videos! The enthusiasm is all down to me I'm afraid rather than any cynical journalism. I'm still as fascinated by guitars as I was when I first picked one up but I freely admit the Vigier guitars I've played tap into that far more than many other manufacturers guitars. I've not played one I failed to get on with and in the Lane signature model I found a guitar that pretty much ticks all my boxes.   
Ben
VIP
VIP

13 Jun 2011 08:25

Hi Hayden,                Ah, excellent to see you having so much fun on the Excalibur Shawn Lane...fantastic videos!!!! 
1Patrice Vigier
Site Admin
Site Admin

14 Jun 2011 10:31

Hayden wrote:Hi Nickeroo, thanks for watching the videos! The enthusiasm is all down to me I'm afraid rather than any cynical journalism. I'm still as fascinated by guitars as I was when I first picked one up but I freely admit the Vigier guitars I've played tap into that far more than many other manufacturers guitars. I've not played one I failed to get on with and in the Lane signature model I found a guitar that pretty much ticks all my boxes.   
Woooooooouuuuaaaaah! Thank you so much for what you wrote
1Patrice Vigier
Site Admin
Site Admin

14 Jun 2011 10:33

A separate post for the video.Hayden's video is nice and instructive.
Hayden
Super user
Super user

14 Jun 2011 11:46

Hayden wrote:  Woooooooouuuuaaaaah! Thank you so much for what you wrote

You're welcome. Oddly enough it's my copy on the front page regarding the GV Rock being the guitar of the year in Guitar Buyer, that guitar was my introduction to the brand. Guess I'm seeing a pattern here! The review of the Shawn Lane model should be live by the end of the week, if it's cool I'll share it on here.

Hayden
Super user
Super user

21 Jun 2011 12:20

Shawn Lane review is up now too.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wlRVwk9glmg

Really missing having this guitar around right now.